Saturday, January 17, 2015

~Wu Wei~


I came to
Earth
to play
the Game
of
forgetting 
all I knew

so I could
Re member
my power
an art
an act of creation

I found fear my
first friend 
Born of
Separation

Forgetting my
Light
My Power
My Right

I gave up
and Into
the fight

Fear became 
My reality
and it chased
me all day
and night

Behind
Every thought
I pushed it away

the game 
I bought 
I was playing

One day
I woke up
and realized 
the game had 
Rules
n laws
entirely different
from what I thought

All illusions
Dissalusioned

I fell from 
Grace
to the bottom
of a Deep
Dark Space

Crying
Angry
Hurting
I Scream

What is this?
Is this My Dream?

Help me!
Help me!
Where are you God?

What is real?
why am I here?

In my darkness
I surrender my pain
the power I give 
away to
a play
a game
that is only
what I decide
n choose
and say!
It's called the 
Wu Wei.

Hello Darkness 
Meet my Light
It's birthed
In the Void
the space
I gain
Inner Sight

Wisdom
Seeker
Sought
Me Found

All my Life
times
of spinning 
Round

Finally Rock
Bottom
I find 
My Ground

Foundation
Build me up
and sustain 
My Sound

the music
I am making 
Is playing 
all around

Hello Darkness
Meet my Light

Let's be Friends
and together play
how about
Let's co create
an idea of life
n living

paints
for my brush
a heart n will n mind

Art of
the most
Unusual kind

Swirl me up 
mix n match
White n Black
don't get attached

Let go and flow
In between
them both
Is where we
Know

the Point
the Pivot
of Time
doth not exist
but are everything
and nothing
Experiencing it All
as One grand
Play
the game we decide
We
Say
It's Called
Wu Wei!

~Hailey Dawn Armstrong~
December 7, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment