Saturday, January 17, 2015

~Cosmic Carpet Ride~



Earth my Body Ride my Mind Get up Upon This Cosmic Carpet Ride Rhythm n Vibration Plays along We make Some sexy Song
Slip and Slide upon My cosmic carpet Ride Body and Mind Every Particle Collides Two stars Zipping Through Outer Space And Inner Space Through time Fractalize Realize as we Surf Down the part The Great cosmic divide Between ideas And vistas of Duality
Step upon my 4ft 4x4 Board and Ride This wave A rollercoaster That moves on silent Vibrations of Love Look into my eyes And sea the ocean And all the galaxies Let out your hand And feel the waters Pray And stir up the stars As we creates waves That ripple Through the planets And moon and reach the sun
Solar Mamma we bow to you Galactic souls slip sliding Through A space of no time All we are is reflections Of you
Light and Love Dances in and through And around mmmm Hear the beat of the soundless Sound.
Energy Particles Magic Blowing through Our Hair!
In the Place of no thought There is no care No goal, No end to The Passionless Passion We Play.
Being here Now! Vortex My memory bank, Reboot My hard drive into an Internal High Vibrating Sovereign Honey Making Hive
Busy My Bee Into All I never Thought I was.
Tune up Turned on I am dancing to this Song.
It’s singing And swinging Its way through Me.
Thank you Dear God, n Goddess for Communing in Me.
Empty my Vessel All creation Flows Through A Light N Particle Generator Recalibrating Atoms Of Consciousness Spiralling Through the Air.
It’s Hot, its Cold. No Handle to Hold. What is this where is my mind? There is no place for all this To hide.
All I can do is let go As this power Flows through My Body~ Mind And Soul.
I enter a space I’ve always Known.
Everything and Nothing Wrapped up Into One Grand Present A Gift Unwrapping Its self Each moment Without End.
A Life is lived Each Breath a Death I’m reborn into everything And nothing I know I AM
Thank you Cosmic playground For some unforgettable Fun!
Retraction Refraction Quench this Satisfaction
Reaction Attraction Intensity a Contraction
Pull out, Jump Internal Waves Spin. Around, around This Rhythm n Sound
Ah Cosmic Play To Ground Down.
Rhythm n Sound Inviting me out Like a Hound
Cum play with me Jump into all of you And gell Your jam With Me!
Let go of your fear Silence your greatest slave Expression free My soul As I surrender Let Go And Know
The Wonder Of your Voice Enchants me Your Heart Spells me Out Of my Silence Slaved By Fear
Undone In your Eyes Drawn out by the Sweetness of your lips Essence Swirls around me, Juices flow And with it my heart Cumming Out to Play And dance in the Rhythm in Sound Intention Attention Magic a Spell I rewrite this story With every Glimpse Of your Honey Golden Hair Sun Beams Light Bending Silky Honey rapells Down golden strands of hair.
Consciousness breezes through The Air.
As I am Caressed by every Thread A part of me Dissolves and burts Forth as the Light Rays Penetrate through Eyes and Pinballs Through my Cells Being undone By every Spark A Reaction Changed Rearranged
Honey Dripping Nectar Bliss
Pink Lips speak Silent songs Of the heart Enchanting the Parts of me Asleep Awake Into the present moment with you!
Radiant Essence Delight Shines Through a Succulent Insight Mirror Mirror See the Me Reflect My Shadow Enlighten We!
~Hailey Dawn Armstrong~ January 1, 2015

    No comments:

    Post a Comment