Saturday, January 17, 2015

~ I Choose to Be~


Push n pull
Undo to me
The being you are
As endless particles
Dance through the air

Riding upon 
Beams
Of stars
Shooting

Colluding
With consciousness

Back n forth
Birth n death
A life
A story

Rewrite this scene
No more
Day n night
Or black and white

Cycle spinning
Round
Endless
The mystery
The his n her story
Goes like this

No more
We are walking
Through a cosmic
Door

Open me up
Shut me down
Hear the beat
In silent power 
Of sound

Where are you
Going where have you gone

Light beams bending
I feel the thought
U are sending

Suspending 
In bliss
I feel the kiss

Of creation 
Making love in me

It's singing it's song
Waving with the sea

Transforming me
Cell my body
Earth my mind
One giant being
Of consciousness
Spinning around 
And round

Don't forget to smile down
Grounded light
A bomb explodes
Into n out of the right n wrong
That's been playing for far to long

Calm my storm a Stillness 
Center peace
Is found

Inside 
Out

Wholeness
That's why everything is round!

We are one circle 
And idea of consciousness
Dividing itself
Making love to all of creation

Giggling bliss
Orgasmic waves
Resonate from
The stars to the caves

Where am I not?
What am I?
But everything dancing
spinning 
In a vibrational sequence
Of light

Frequency
Magnetized 
A law
Called attraction

What are we here for?
Wanting satisfaction
To what can never 
Come but already is.

Our greatest desires are here Now!
Being through us
Into what we be!

Just a bunch of holographic 
Particles of spinning matter and light

Photon 
Packet your pleasure 
Bite into this
Taste it's nectar as it pops
And fizzles in your mouth
Creation lives
And breathes
Us dances into through and 
between us

Energy consciousness
Matter and bliss

How can you 
Run from the illusory
Reality
Of this

No where to hide
Love sees all 

Getting lost
You are found

Become undone
Beyond your self

Push n pull
Just let go
And know
It's from this place 
I am 
No need
I sit within 
The heard chamber 
A seed.

No where to go
I choose to Be!

Hailey Dawn Armstrong
January 13, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment