Saturday, January 17, 2015

~Waking Up Wet~


Body quiver
Like a reed
Cumn
Into my space
Of no need

Wet n juicy
I hold the seed
Silence
Void
A thought
Of you
Your presence

Ignights
A passion 
That surges
Like waves
Overcoming
Undoing
Me with no deed

Body quiver
Juices flow
Heart quaking
In the passionate
Alchemical
Love we are making

Distance and time
Rubber band
Stretch my being
Snap

A desire to play
My passion all
Over you
A couple
Times a day

Watch out
Cosmic lover
I need no touch

Empty my mind
It's love
Of a different kind

Endless waves 
Of pleasure
Riding up n all over 
My being

Waking up wet
Soul ready to jump

How long must 
I wait 
To get another taste

What is this attraction 
No goal
Of satisfaction

To dance in the void
And play
Me a flute
Feel me quiver
Under your
Touch less touch

Hear my hearts song
It has called you
From far beyond

A place a time
That ourbodies unite
Into a realm
Only spirit dwells 
Intelligence laughs
At it's self
And says

Oh baby
U n I verse

Keep playing this
Song

Come sing with me
The silent
Tune

You want to hear me scream
With pleasure 
A Penetration 
So deep

Diving into my
Being endless
Passion 
Salivates
For all of you
Chemistry
Mix me up

Big bang
Creation 
I am hungry 
For you
Your touch
Your heart singing
Mouth watering 
Delight

Never felt this
Before

Orgasmic bliss 
Everywhere at 
Once
No explosion 
An implosion

With your touch
I have been rewired
Heart and mind
Nothing works
The same

I have new rules 
For a new game

Unbelievable
Attraction
One big distraction

Dying to all I knew
Wanting to make love
To hundreds of facets of you

Me
That I am hold me tight
As we surf in waves of bliss

Letting go
I ride 
Effortlessly 

Body quivers
Play this cosmic
Flute my heart
The reed

Crystal clear 
Conundrum
Fucking my mind
your heart
beating 
Disillusion
Out of me.

Hello black hole
Quasar star
Vesica pices
Union 
A kiss
Toroidal bliss
Enfolds
Me out of this 

Earth my body
Rearrange my mind
Cosmic love
Fucking me out
Of space n time

Where am I
Who are you
Where did you come from
How do you exist

What have I been 
How could I resist?

The love
The light
The being of you

Re member ing
Quaking
Me up 
In this cosmic stew

All I want to do 
Is every piece 
N part n
Particle of 
You!

Hailey Dawn Armstrong 
January 13, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment