Saturday, January 17, 2015

Waking up to Song



Touching
Mmmm

Theres nothing wrong
Touch me 
Love me
Make love
To every 
Part of me

I am what you 
Think
Of
I am your desire

Doing 
Nothing
I am undone

Enfold me 
In your arms
Wrap me
In this love

Sexy 
Love
Touch 
N play with me

Sacred expression
Rapture
Me

Take me over
Encompass me

Play me
To your 
Music

Tell me of your
Plan

Give to me
The unknown
In the palm
Of your hand

Naked
I stand

Free 
Of all the parts
That falsified
Me

Undo
To me
The idea

Expressive
Seduction
Dances

I am
The fantasy
The muses muse

Close your eyes
Hear
The tune
Of magic

A silent art
Not to confuse

The idea
Of your desire
With the 
Truth
The love
The inner fire

Playful magic
Takes your hand
Passionate wise
Knowing
Draws you in

Fierce
A power
Captures you

Salivating
For every
Look and touch
And taste
Of every
Part of
You

Surrender
To beauty
Beyond the eye

Open
To the terror
Of being taken

fully loved
I lick
You from
The inside 
Out
Discovering every 
Corner, crack and crevasse 
Nothing left
Undone

Are you sure
You can 
Handle my fun?

Before you've wanted 
Always another
Fearing commitment
Of boredom 
A
Slave

Chained
To the ultimate
Desire
By a love
That
Sets you free
From the minds cage
A lie

In loving
All ego dies
In dying
You can only 
Live

Jump
Dive 
In 
its sink
Or swim

There is no mercy
This love
Has no preference
Its just takes
Us and when 
It does

choose
To say yes

To 
Love!

~ Hailey Dawn Armstrong
November 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment