Saturday, January 17, 2015

~A Fantastic Reality~


You talk of my vision
As if it were a fantasy

consciousness 
isn't what we experience
But what we are

In this realization 
Power beyond the stars

Any thought or dream
Can be the crystal
Clear version 
Of my reality

I choose
I create
A co creation to be done

your cosmic mind
A party pooper
Laughs in my face
The sun
And tells me it can't be done

Oh fucking mind
Conundrum

Hello dear sun let's lighten
You up
And show you 
How consciousness 
Likes to have fun!

There are no limits
Passion and desire 
Ingredients of the heart
A Sacred space
I create

Recalibrate
Set your tune to mine
Let's beat and bounce
To this new rhythm 
Outside of space and time

With me co create
Dream with me this 
Dream

Stop running from the fear
Of your desire
Evaporating

For you are
existence
gods grandest fantasy
Made real!

I feel you
I see you
And come to know myself
A mirror

Oh creation
God n Goddess

All I think and feel
Is nothing but a reality
Of illusion 
And how can there
Be a fantasy
When consciousness
Is everything
Co creating the idea of me and you!!

My greatest fantasy is my reality
all I desire can and will be...

Why do you think 
Your singing your hearts
Song in front of me!

I dreamed you into 
Existence
A fantastic reality

A giant star shining from afar
Came knocking 
On my cosmic door

You felt my vibration 
A party
I was having within
My self
How could I not let 
You Cumn in?

Oh vision
My fantasy
Welcome to my reality!

Truth 
Consciousness
Bliss

Samadhi dances us
In the cosmic sea!

Where we Truly Be!
Here together ONE
Enjoy the party 
the Re Union!

wink emoticon
Hailey Dawn Armstrong
January 13, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment